Have a hard time finding the Farmville news you need? Wishing for quicker access to our groups and videos? Worry no more. Get the Dirt when YOU want it - the Dirt Farmer’s Browser Toolbar is here! Check out the details below and please do share and promote it among friends as a lot of time and investment has gone into its development, and all that the Dirt Farmer Team wants in return is to get some good response to this development, so that we can do better stuff in the future…
The Dirt Farmer toolbar will put your every Farmville need right at your finger tips, from an easy comprehensive search of our site,to RSS feed of recent posts, to one click access to groups and the DF You Tube channel, to computer optimization aides for game play. Here is a look at some of the helpful features it includes.
- Quick Links to:
- Links to various other Dirt Farmer groups, and Youtube videos
- Farmville game settings, Game card redemption page, Gift Wishlist, Clearing the browser flash, etc
- Custom search bar to search for any Farmville related info on our website directly from the toolbar
- RSS Ticker to show you the latest posts from our FarmvilleDirt.com site.
Chrome and other Chromium Based Browsers:
- ‘Click here’ to go to the Chrome Web Store page for the toolbar.
- Accept any permissions the browser asks for… Don’t worry, as the toolbar is custom made and we don’t use it to collect any sort of personal info… It’s just for players benefit…
- That’s it… You are done… Feel free to use it as you need…
Note: Due to limitations in the Chromium platform itself, we are unable to make the toolbar stay in one place, and hence, to use any of its features, you will need to click on the DF icon on the top right on your browser. As for the Search bar in there, just input your Farmville query and hit ‘enter’… We shall make available a quick tutorial video for the same too, so that you can understand things better… Keep watching…
Attention: If you like the toolbar, please don’t forget to give us a rating and a feedback comment here…
Firefox and other Mozilla Based Browsers: (Includes Waterfox, Comodo Ice Dragon, Nightly, Pale Moon and Cyberfox)
- Click here to go to the Add-Ons installation page
- Click on the “Add to Firefox” button on that page
- Click “Allow” on the popup that follows
- In the following popup, click on “Install Now”
- Restart the browser to complete the installation and get the functional toolbar
- Enjoy & Explore your new Farmville companion…
Kind note: If you like our new toolbar, please leave us a review too to help us get the ‘Verified Developer’ status sooner… Click on the ‘Write a review’ button on the right, or click here to add one (might require you to create an add-on account if you don’t have one)…
Hope that you like this nifty tool from the Dirt Farmer team… If you have any issues, complaints, compliments or suggestions, please leave them in the comments below, or contact us on our Facebook page…