As with most new farms, Farmville Will soon be releasing a Beat Oasis Gardens event to our farms, to enable players to earn a free shipping license. This is a 4 part challenging quest that involves completing many aspects of the farm. Your Dirt Farmer team has a guide with some tips for you, to help you accomplish this task more quickly and simply if you so choose. Check out the details below and please do share with friends if you find our post helpful.
For our post with all the specific requirements of the Beat Oasis Event click here. For The Complete Guide to The Oasis Gardens Farm click here.
The first stage of Beat Oasis Gardens involves opening all the gifts in the Zezura Oasis To do this you will need a total of 974 Ankhs. You can get Ankhs by harvesting crops. Larger farms with more plots tend to yield more Ankhs in this way. Some members of our Ask The DIrt Farmer group have had better luck/received more Ankhs by harvesting with turbo chargers – something to keep in mind. If you are low on Turbos, remember that you can collect up to 5 every four hours by leveling up your mechanic shop on Farmer’s Square.
You can also craft them in the Craft Shop. If you do not wish to expand for cash or plow a lot of plots, you will be better off with this method. The CHEST of Ankhs gives 5 Ankhs per recipe and the best return for your bushels/time. Remember that the Ankhs can be crafted in the Craft Shop on any farm, so if you have farms you don’t use often, you can finish more quickly by setting those up too.
If you do leaderboards and have a supply of Insta Grow potions and if you have Super Fertilizer from the weekend we could share 2, these will help you master the crops and get more bushels to make Ankhs. If you are low on Super Fertilizer note that friends posts that they share when completing a quest stage, at least for chapters 1 and 2 of Oasis Gardens, offer Super Fertilizer on some stages. Some stages will also give you an Ankh, check our Quest Guides to know which to look out for.
Remember that in addition to being a component of Beat, you win an unwither ring for Oasis Gardens when you open the last treasure.
Stage 2 involves mastering 20 specific Oasis Gardens crops to 3 stars.
For a list of which specific crops click here.
For a list of mastery numbers click here.
- Always USE A BUSHEL of the same crop when harvesting the crops required for Beat events for double mastery. While bushels are hard to come by, increased mastery increases bushel production so it is well spent in 2 ways.
- INSTAGROW from leaderboards or Hanging Gardens or some quests are another way to speed up the process.
- Use the TRADING POST. Each time you claim an order that you have placed there for a friend’s crops you get 3 mastery points. Each time you fill an order from a friend you also get 3 mastery points. Working together with neighbors to order each other’s crops needed for Beat events will help all of you achieve it faster.
- If you have a stockpile of SUPER FERTILIZER from the share two weekend, or if you have been acquiring it from quests, this is a good use for it. You can master most of these crops by harvesting 200 plots if you employ Super Fertilizer, a Bushel and a Double Bushel Statue, or 300 plots with Super Fertilizer and a Bushel. For a complete guide to how all non-event mastery bonuses work click here.
- If you are low on Super Fertilizer note that friends posts that they share when completing a quest stage, at least for chapters 1 and 2 of Oasis Gardens, offer Super Fertilizer on some stages. Some stages will also give you an Ankh, check our Quest Guides to know which to look out for.
Step 3 is to level the Cairo Boutique to 5 Stars.
- If you have good access to bushels and adequate coins to do so, you can repeatedly buy and sell your Cairo Boutique to make more recipes and level it up faster. For step by step instructions click here. For a video tutorial click here.
- For tips on claiming bushels successfully from your friends click here.