We hear you: A message from the FarmVille Studio
by Heather Sinclair
I just wanted to send a quick note of appreciation to all the loyal players that listened to last week’s Dirt Farmer LIVE! podcast and sent in suggestions. A special thanks to the Dirt Farmer for hosting and letting us join the community conversation. Based on what we talked about in the podcast, and what players mentioned on the chat, we’re in the process of making some updates to FarmVille that we hope you’ll love. We expect all of these to be completed by the end of November.
We are also working on many of the issues players have raised in the comments from the recent Dirt Farmer posts on Farm bugs/issues and Missing Farm Cash. Check out some of the updates below and let us know what you think.
As a team, we really take pride in listening to players and making active changes based on their feedback. So, keep the ideas coming, and thanks for playing and let’s keep the conversation going.
Recent FarmVille Updates:
· We’ve increased gift cap in the message center from 50 to 100 (Done as of Monday!)
· We’re updating Mystery Egg Loot Tables
· We’re adding more confirmations to common in-game purchase flows above 10 Farm Cash to help players avoid accidental purchases
· We’re in the process of fixing a problem that was causing players to not get sufficient mystery treasure parts from Ask For Parts requests
· This is a big one that I know many players ask for. We’re adding more coin expansions for older farms! Stay tuned!
· We’re adding Super Crops for Wheat and Rice
· We’re making it so that you can remove neighbors who have blocked FV or un-friended you
· We’re re-adding multi-place seedlings from the marketplace
· We’re releasing Beat Atlantis
And that’s just some of the items on the way. Stay tuned for more and thanks everyone for the fantastic suggestions!