Do you hate losing bushels because your market stall gets full of organic? Dread dumping them? Well we have some great news for you. As of the last Farmville enhance, your Dirt Farmer Team has learned that Organic Bushels have been almost entirely eliminated from the game! Please do read on to find out exactly what this means to your certifications, crops and crafting and please do share with friends if you find the post helpful.
- Organic bushels have been almost entirely eliminated from the game. Cotton is the only remaining active crop that still has an organic bushel. Whether or not this is an error remains to be seen. We will see if Zynga removes it in the upcoming days.
- All Organic Recipes remain in the Spa, Bakery and Craft Shop. You can still make them, and they will still take the same amount of time. They will just require normal bushels instead of organic ones.
- You can still certify your crops as organic, so do not worry if you wished to complete this and have not yet.
- If you have organic bushels in your market stall currently, you can still share them as normal to get rid of them, as they are no longer used in any recipes.
- Any organic crops harvested going forward, will give the regular bushel for the crop upon harvest.
What do you think? Are you glad to be rid of the organic bushels and dual bushel harvests or will you miss them? Do let us know.