Farmville Caring Tree


Zynga Farmville will soon be releasing the Caring Tree to our farms. This is a charity event for the World Food Programme. You purchase the caring tree for 12 Farm Cash and level it up by harvesting to receive prizes. Check below for more info and remember to share with your friends if you find it helpful. . .

The Caring Tree Feature runs from 24th June to 30th July, 2013. If you wish to participate in the charity event simply purchase the tree itself for 12 Farm Cash. Zynga donates its share of the purchase price (70 %) To the World Food Programme. The remaining 30% is the cut that Facebook takes off the top of all game cash purchases for all games played on Facebook. Zynga will not be keeping anything, according to the in-game announcement.


Your Caring Tree will be ready to harvest once each day. All you have to do to level up your tree is simply harvest it. If you wish to obtain all of the prizes make sure to harvest daily. You will need a total of 30 harvests to get all of the prizes and the feature is active for only 37 days, so not many opportunities to forget without missing out. You can help the World Food Programme as well by remembering. Zynga will donate 25 cents additional for each level up.



A look at the tutorial for the feature


A look at the dialogue from inside the building





And finally, a look at the  prizes associated with this feature:


Building Level
Prize
Harvests Needed
1

0

Placement




2



7

Puppy Wagon




3



7

WFP Stallion




4



7

Mixed Green Salad Tree




5



7

Pegacorn of Plenty




6



2

Strawberry Milk Cow


A look at the calf, foals and level 2 tree that can be produced from the prizes




Strawberry Milk Calf


Pegacorn Of Plenty Foal


World Food Program Foal


Giant Mixed Green Salad Tree



Finally a look at the final popup that you will get thanking you for contributing to the World Food Programme upon your last harvest.



That’s all the info we have for now. Stay tuned to the Dirt Farmer for any updates as they become available and remember to share the post if you find it helpful.






Post a Comment Blogger

 
Farmville Dirt Farmer © 2016. Trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Game content and materials (c) Zynga Inc.
All rights reserved. Site Maintained by STC Network
Top